Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Any other day...



My life is in whirlwind mode...
And it has been for awhile...
This year I decided that I was going to enjoy moments more...
One of the ways is reflecting on what makes each day rich and exciting for me...
Let me tell you...
There is a LOT of excitement!

Day One!
I am moving my alarm clock to the other side of the room! At 8:24am I looked at the clock and it was a race to see how fast I could get dressed, brush teeth and clean the mounds of snow off the car while Josh dressed, fed and bundled up The Prince. 8 MINUTES. Period. Yeah, I know, we rock.
But to give some history: The Prince takes AGES to get ready ANY given morning due to his complete adoration of listening to music on Josh's iPhone. He disappears into his bubble of rocking out and the socks never make it onto his tootsies.
Morning=CHAOS!
By midday I had soaked up time with very special friends and the normal daily routine kicked in...
The special moment of MY day was reading with my two kiddos~The Princess on one side and The Prince on the other... And for those two books they repeated after me and laughed and wiggled as I soaked up the wonderful cushion of their little growing bodies and inhaled the smell of their freshly bathed hair...
And I see how RICH I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment