Sunday, January 10, 2010

Wonderful. Simply Wonderful.

Oh Sundays...




After a splendid Saturday night out with old/new friends ended in the wee hours of the morning...


We woke up to...
a wonderful Sunday...



The severe sleep deprivation wasn't wonderful. Neither was the bitter cold and slow warming car that brought
us to church.

What was wonderful was...
Sitting cozy and warm in church watching as people streamed in, and rather than seeing them as strange faces (which was the case 3 years ago) we were seeing friends. People who we have laughed and cried and prayed with and who bring joy to our lives, whether we only get a passing hug and update on a Sunday morning, or a night of fun with our family group. I love my church.

And to keep the wonderfulness of this Sunday going...We had playtime at Mcd's. Grocery shopping at a great local butcher/organic food shop. AND...

A nap for me while
Super Daddy was on Super Daddy Duty for the afternoon. (Did I mention I LOVE
my husband? Like Super-Duper LOVE him!!!)

By 4:30pm I was dancing in an apron (yes I have an apron-and it's FAB!) while blaring
One Republic and making a delicious meal (if I do say so myself) for a HOT couple... Finally kids to bed, completed with wine and new business idea planning.

Didn't I tell you it was WONDERFUL?!

No comments:

Post a Comment