Thursday, January 14, 2010

Weight.

So here it is. I need to lose 13-15lbs.
Now I am not accustomed to announcing things like that, especially on the abyss of the world wide web, but apparently I am incapable of being motivated this time (I have lost weight after 2 children) to the point where even the pressure of the weight watchers site saying "you have gained a little this week" is NOT guilting me into responsible (portion controlled) eating.
This is in no way a pity party. But I MISS my favourite jeans. I have a love affair with jeans. We go through our ups and downs as any relationship does, spurred on by my decision to either eat my share of food or to eat my share of everyone else's food!
We are VERY healthy eaters. The food quality is superb (and my cooking is catching up). My vice is not a daily intake of fast food (though VERY tempting) it is the QUANTITY of healthy food that is coating my already God-given hips with some unwanted and NON-FITTING INTO JEANS padding.
There.
I said it all.
Finally. I will eat my Optimum Blueberry and Cinnamon Cereal with a clear conscience knowing that if I get that little bleep from weight watchers next week, it will be because I ate a bear IN MY SLEEP!!!

And now back to our regular programming...

No comments:

Post a Comment