Monday, February 8, 2010

Healthy???

Today I began my healthy eating detox.
I ate wonderfully well until 12:15pm
Then Amanda and I stopped by Cosco on our way to work.
Cosco has soft ice cream.
Soft ice cream is my kryptonite.
So I asked for a small.
But I should have known.
Cosco doesn't do small.
Cosco does BIG ASS EVERYTHING!
So this is halfway through my ice cream cone.
It took me over 10 minutes to eat.



4 hours later I am still suffering for it.
The banana and tea and almonds that I had for snack could not subdue the pain.


So now that I am home I am indulging in a my own stomach-pain-fixing remedy.
It's called Betty Crocker Instant Mashed Potatoes.

And tomorrow I'll begin again.
Provided my stomach is ready to cooperate.
(It is a good thing I don't own a Cosco card... I could very easily get out of control there!)

Now if only I could find the stinkin remote...

No comments:

Post a Comment