Friday, August 13, 2010

Jinx.


After writing about boobies and little boys who kick nice Mommies in the face I got a good dose of "HAHA". (Think The Simpsons...)



At 1am a 45lb kid jumped into our bed. From that point on I saw every hour on the clock.
I quite possibly could have moved him back into his bed somewhere around 4am but you know when you're just THAT deliriously tired? All rational thinking ceases to exist.
I face planted on the floor twice and at one point thought that my newly fixed front tooth had been chipped yet again. I may or may not have sworn at that point.



This morning. I am slightly irritable. And slightly dazed.

So today Land of Internet Abyss:
"The Prince is a lovely, charming, perfectly well behaved boy WHO SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT IN HIS OWN BED!!!"
Got it? Good. Now to make it through the next 15 hours left of my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment