Sunday, August 8, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. O.

I am going to take a break from tackling the EVIL, MONSTROUS MOULD that is eating our basement and my patience, to tell you about something wonderfully happy...

Paul and Robin are MARRIED!




























































It was glorious.
I think that God set aside the date Paul and Robin picked and said "It shall be good." Well kudos God cuz it was awesome.
Sunshine with a slight cool breeze and a whole lot of partying.

I love this couple so much, and they dote on my Munchkins, who might I add were PERFECT through the entire ceremony. During the rehearsal we had all the kids shake their wiggles and giggles out so on the day of they were chill as could be. Success.

We cried, we laughed, we posed, we ate, we drank, we danced and I will never forget it.
Do you remember how I mentioned the superb food at the Tiffany's shower? Well imagine that with more food more people and really loud, fab music. Italians know how to party.

Now RaRa said she would check this when she was in Rome so two things:
A.) Robin I hate you. (Solely because you will be in ROME checking this.)
and
B.) I love you bunches. You were a vision of lovliness and Paul ain't so bad himself! You are cherished, adored and I cannot wait to have tea in your new mugs at your new place when you return from your incredible honeymoon in Europe.

Oh, I almost forgot. Use my gift or I'll kill you.

XOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. Robin- The Bride... now wife lolAugust 11, 2010 at 3:49 AM

    so.. we spent 18 dollars for internet in our room which didnt work.. io think that was god saying u DONT NEED FACEBOOK... go be witheachother hahaha...to which we then said ok 1 our at an internet cafe. (to which yr moms message saying if ur checking yr messages... you need help." I NEED HELP! lol.. first thing i did was BABE I GOTTA CHECK BECKS BLOG...and Mr and Mrs O.. i gloriously found. BEAUTIFUL PICTURES! Thank you sweetheart. what a party it was.. i havent really seen pics until now so im trying to soak them in.. i miss my dress.. im sure it woulda fit in my carry on, shoulda brought it with. Rome says hi and wishes you were here.. its FANTASTICALLY INCREDIBLE.. (like u didnt already know that)... going on a vatican tour SOON time!! Thanks again for everything i love u love u love u ... the pics with the kids are iuncredbly cute... im gonna have wedding photos strewn about our entire apartment. XOXOXOOXX

    ReplyDelete